Manish Pandey is an Indian Cricketer. He will always be known for the first Indian cricketer to score a century in IPL. He has emerged as middle-order right-handed batsmen and a good fielder as he never missed the ball in the ground. He emerged from Karnataka domestic cricket and KKR and SRH and also played as an opening batsman in RCB in IPL.
Manish Krishnanand Pandey was born on 10 September 1989 to Krishnanand Pandey and Tara Pandey. He is an Indian International cricketer. He has emerged from domestic cricket in Karnataka as middle-order batsmen who were playing aggressively in his starting career but after sometimes he lost his form in IPL and in T20 but somehow he was able to manage himself and the team management and selectors believed in him. He did his ODI debut in 2015 14 July against Zimbabwe.
Height 173 cm Weight 68 kg.
Eye color and Hair color is Black.
He is 28 years old.
Date of Birth - 10 September 1989
Birth Place - Nanital, Uttarakhand, India
Zodiac sign - Virgo
Hometown - Banglore, Karnataka, India
School - Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Devlali, Nashik
College - Not known
Father - Krishnanand Pandey
Mother - Tara Pandey
Sister - Anita Pandey
Brother - Not Known
Wife - Ashrita Shetty (Actress)
Religion - Hindu
Hobbies - Listening to music and reading.
Coach or Mentor - J. Arun Kumar
- Manish did his debut in ODI on 14 July 2015 against Zimbabwe. In T20 on 17 July 2015.
- His mentor is J Arun Kumar.
- Teams he played in Karnataka, Boards Presidents X1, Royal challengers Banglore, Kolkata knight riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Mumbai Indians, India, Mysuru Warriors, India A T20.
- He likes to play against Pakistan and Australia.
- His favorite shot is a Half-sweep-half-flick shot.
- Records - (1). He was the highest scorer in the Ranji trophy in 2009-10 with 882 runs. (2). First Indian player to score a century in IPL, he scored 114 off 73 balls.
Manish Pandey Marriage and Wife
Recently Manish Pandey marries Actor Ashrita Shetty in Mumbai hours just after winning Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy. With this, he became the part of the married cricketers list.
This ceremony held in Mumbai in December 2019 on Sunday. Ashrita Shetty works in Tamil films and has been featured many times in most Tamil movies.
- Pandey started playing cricket when he was in the 3rd standard.
- Like his father, he also wanted to join the Indian army.
- In IPL 7 2014, he became the man of the match for making 94 runs.(kkr vs kxip).
- He is known for his half-sweep-full-flick shot.
Manish Pandey emerged as an aggressive batsman but after a few years of his good and record-breaking performance, he lost his form not once but many times. Slowly the rise in his name and fame began to fall. But somehow he managed himself and selectors believed in him and now he gained his form back and giving a lot of runs to his team and contributing to the team in winning the matches.
Recently he marries Ashrita Shetty in Mumbai.
Manish Pandey knows how to get up after falling in life. As the above facts and figures, it is proved that he is a good sportsperson.